Kayunga District Internal Audit sector is headed by the Principal Internal Auditor, Mr Paul Rogers Lukande.
To be one of the leading Local Governments in ensuring proper utilization of public funds
To Audit, Advice and Report objectively thereby making a contribution to the accountability process of public resources.
- To enhance effective and efficient accountability of utilized funds through spot checks and audits.
- To ensure proper adherence to procedures , guidelines and laws
- To ensure that implemented activities in the district were implemented as per the guidelines and work-plans through regular monitoring of activities.
- Prepare internal audit quarterly reports
- To audit and examine funds collection and utilized.
- To provide procurement and value for money audit reviews.
- To provide technical advice on accounting and book keeping issues.
- To monitor projects implemented in the district.
- Give consultancy services to management
- Extend audit services to lower local governments, schools, health units and administrative units
- Review budgetary performance
- Review adequacy of established internal control
- Click here to view . KAYUNGA DISTRICT INTERNAL AUDIT CHARTER